A super simple fresh Cranberry relish, made with Fresh Cranberries, Granny Smith Apples, fresh Oranges, and Sugar. Making it ahead gets it off your to-do list, and also mellows the flavor significantly.
Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
RECIPE SOURCE Joan Nordt, 2012
- 1 pound cranberries, fresh
- 2 medium Granny Smith apple chopped, not peeled
- 2 medium orange chopped, not peeled
- 1 cup sugar or less, to taste
- Place ingredients in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add sugar and process again.
- Store and label. Color will intensify with time. Refrigerate for at least a week, but keeps well for up to three.
- Stir well before using.